Thursday, July 22, 2010

Splish Splash

Yesterday evening (7-21-10) we attended a pool party. This wasn't the first time Jillian went swimming but it was the first time she seemed to enjoy it. The water felt about like bathwater which I also like :). She had a blast splashing the water with both hands. Her face had water all over it. It was very cute when she was kicking her legs and splashing at the same time.

I would have liked a video of this but we were all swimming and well the camera is better off staying dry. We are planning on getting her a baby pool since she enjoyed playing in the water so much last night. Perhaps then I will be able to get a video of her playing in the water.

I am updating this post because we went swimming this weekend and I got a few videos of her playing in the water :).


No comments:

Post a Comment