Monday, July 18, 2011

FUN AT THE FAIR

 (07-13-11) Jillian hanging out at the Pork Producers stand.
 (07-14-11) Jillian & Meemaw checking out the calf.  She really liked looking at the animals.
(07-14-11) Jillian & Papaw checking out the piggies.  She was surrounded by piggies and kept trying to point them all out.

Jillian did well riding in her stroller at the fair.  There isn't a whole lot of food at the fair that she will eat just yet.  She ate applesauce and french fries.  She of course loved the treats she got a few bites of funnel cake and of course some ice cream.

Wednesday was my dad's day to run the Pork stand at the fair.  I did go out with Jillian and we helped a little bit.  I handed out drinks for a while at lunch while holding Jillian.  At dinner I filled ice in cups while holding Jillian.  She did pretty well with this.  After I had been standing there with her for a while filling drinks she said "all done".  Shortly after this my replacement came in and Jillian and I got to leave the stand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment