Monday, August 24, 2015

10 Months Old!

He didn't want to be held still by his big sister so this is the best we could do
 Ryan is already 10 Months old!?!  This year is flying by so quick!  He is still mommy's little buddy and does NOT like "strangers"..  That part is just like his Big Sister!  He is a mover and will crawl pretty much anywhere.. even if maybe he shouldn't.  He loves to open and close cabinet doors and drawers..  Still need to baby proof my kitchen more for this dude! 

Big boy balancing on his own
 I have taken a couple of independent steps here and there but I'm not quite ready to walk on my own.. although that is coming quickly.  I am very quick at cruising or crawling.  I want whatever is on the end table that I shouldn't have.  

Stats at 10 months
21lbs 6.5 oz (71%)
29 inches (58%)
HC 46.5 inches (81%)

In general such a happy little guy :).
It is hard to get a clear shot as he is too busy moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment